HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
We have an Executive Board consisting of five elected members.
We offer a variety of Committees ranging from Luncheons to Table Decorations to Snack Shack to Home Tour to Webmaster to Special Fundraising Event support (set-ups to take downs and more!) that will allow for your involvement in our community.
For further information on the various opportunities check out our Organization section and the Position Descriptions listed there. Simply click here (hyper link to Position Descriptions)
Our General Membership dues for the coming year are just $15!
HOW DO I JOIN?
We welcome new members to join us!
We invite you to contact:
Sharron Eastman, Membership Chair
Lauren Hash, President
HOW TO CONTACT US
To attend one of our upcoming special Events
- Call the Firebelles Hotline at 530-278-1279 for more information on our upcoming special Events and to buy tickets.
- For reservations or more information, please email Sharron Eastman: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 530-278-3125. Reservations for these Events are required.
- These Events are usually a sell-out. Don’t wait, call today!
To attend our Monthly Luncheons with special Guest Speakers
- For reservations or more information, please email Sharron Eastman: email@example.com or call her at 530-278-3125. Reservations are required.
- The cost of the Luncheon is $18 and are a buffet lunch. When serving a plated luncheon, the cost is $21 and is so designated.
- Doors open at 11am. Our business meeting is at 11:30am. Lunch is at 12 noon. Guest speaker follows at 12:45pm.